Recruitment Associate at Taggd
Views:8 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Executive - Enterprise Sales/Retail Sales (2-6 yrs)
- Maintain/ work on business growth through listing of correct identification, planning and activations basis primary data analysis of the identified market territory
- Working on strategy provided to ensure market growth of retail sales with small to medium traders and retailers
- Coordinating targets along with the sales team
- Coordination with Operations and Commercial teams for effective service delivery on daily basis.
- To maintain regular daily weekly and monthly activity reports
- Responsible for sales promotional activities for awareness, faster off-takes for building brand image vis- -vis new and existing products.
- Increase the retail sales by penetrating across customer target groups
- Analyze competition actions to spot market trends and formulate or alter sales direction strategy.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Graduate/ MBA, with understanding of the Retail Sales
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in retail sales
- Good communication skills backed by strong listening skills to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Can work under Pressure and ability to meet deadlines efficiently
- Works well individually and with teams
- Strong desire to improve our service, products, and processes, with ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to impact organization results through influence across organizational boundaries.