Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:151 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Regional Business Head - Sales - Transportation Services (8-11 yrs)
Regional Business Head @ Delhi, India
Our client is into transportation services. They would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Regional Business Head
Location : Delhi
Education : Any Graduation / Master's Degree/ MBA
Experience : 8 - 11 years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Business Plan Execution : Plan for key operational initiatives to enhance value addition through process improvements/ quality projects/technology implementation etc. for the Business and drive execution.
- Review financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining revenue/cost objectives and revising objectives and plans in accordance with current condition.
- Ensure implementation of Quality Control Process-Enhance the operational policy, systems and principles in the Department, take corrective action in case of Service Issues and Failures, Manage Customer Service Issues, Timely closing of transactions in INSTA for accurate and timely recognition of revenue.
- Inventory Acquisition and Vendor/ Franchisee Management and ensuring supply at all times. Revenue and Cash Flow Management including Billing, Accounts and Credit Control. Cost Control - Avoid sourcing vehicles from On Call Suppliers other than for events and high end vehicles.
2. Business Development: Operations Management for all Operating Units within the region and increased business generation from the existing clients. Continuously interacts with vendors, key accounts & existing clients to solve their issues/concerns, manage the relationship and generate repeat business.
- Develop and improve systems and mechanisms for creating strong customer base and driving increased share of business from existing customer accounts.
- Manage existing clients and ensure they are satisfied-Provide satisfactory services to all customers - irrespective of the Customer Size, Track and record activity on accounts. Compliance: Ensure compliance to statutory & organization policies including safety, health, environment & audit in all branch / unit offices.
- Review audit reports and ensure appropriate action on all audit observations. People Management: Act as a mentor and provide direction to the regional team.
- Train new and existing employees; assigning and directing work to team members, plan work distribution for Holidays, Absenteeism, Planned Leaves of Team, address Team Members' performance, Good Effective communications internally and with Clients. Identify development areas of team and implement action plans for developing a strong team of employees.
3. KRA's include, but not limited to :
- Achievement of Business Plan Target - SGA costs. Vendor Acquisition & Management - Fleet Addition, Fleet Availability Rate. Business Development - LTR Business-existing, New Acquisitions LTR. Financial Management - Collections VS target. Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service Management.
- Work closely with other strategic initiatives within business to ensure success of implementation in Operations. Drive continuous process improvements, Build domain expertise through End to End Framework.
- Exceptional leadership skills with emphasis on developing organizational capability focusing team performance and efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to make the link between Business Area Strategic goals and the Customer Experience. Knowledge of Fleet management Industry would be desirable.
- Ability to lead teams by motivating and empowering; demonstrated ability to influence a broad spectrum of individuals to achieve business goals.
- Strong business acumen, Adept at championing change through building relationships with peers, business leaders, and vendors.
4. Preferred : Any Graduation / Master's Degree/ MBA. Should demonstrate superior Team management, operations management and troubleshooting skills. Puts customer needs first.
- Bias towards situation de-escalation first and definitive follow up with root cause analysis.
- Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology. (If required only) 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day. Industry: Car Rental/Travel & Hospitality/ Logistics.
Behavioral : Highly Organized, Strong desire to succeed and share success, Results orientated individual with energy and commitment, High degree of initiative and ability to work unsupervised if the situation entails.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates