Sourcing Specialist at Flexability
Views:110 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional After Sales Manager - Automobile (9-14 yrs)
Customer Satisfaction :
- Is responsible for the level of customer satisfaction provided by the network.
- With each of the Service Partners, determine on an annual basis the priority customer satisfaction
- Improvement initiatives, set them out in a partner business plan, monitor their implementation and Identify the weaknesses and problems in customer services by analyzing available indicators :
Service Standards, Sales & Marketing :
- Is responsible for implementing and maintaining service representation standards.
- Check that corrective action has been implemented following the annual audit and report it.
- Is responsible for the Partners and for achieving parts, accessories, tyres, lubricants turnover
- Implements the resources and equipment needed for the local market
Structure and organization :
- Ensures that Parts and Accessories tools and documentation are correctly used.
- Analyses the Parts and Accessories purchasing structure and make recommendations for improvement
- Contributes to improving Parts and Accessories stock rotation and ensure their circulation
- Ensures that delivery tools (ELSA DISS) are implemented and used correctly
Technical Product Support :
- Ensures staff-master procedures for warranties, product recalls and quality information, mobility procedures and processing optional warranties.
Network & Customer Management :
- Provides the network with answers on a daily basis
- Meets partners to inform, motivate and convince them to facilitate the exchange of expertise.
- Ensure procedures for dealing with customers are respected
- Welcome the customer to the brand - universe- Standards, Sales and Marketing
- Optimizes brand visibility and ensure that PR standards (corporate style guide, corporate identity) and legislation are respected.
- Ensures that partners take up offers made through the loyalty program.