Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Regalix India Pvt Ltd
Views:511 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Regalix - Analyst - Market Research (2-4 yrs)
Regalix is one of the larger independent Digital Services companies, headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with operations in Bangalore and Hyderabad. With an enviable portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, multi-location offices and an energizing potpourri of cultural and multilingual talent working closely to ensure customer success, Regalix is growing and growing fast. Here you will find creative talent, technical prowess, exceptional communication skills, adaptive processes and an encouraging work environment that enables you to take initiative and be recognized and rewarded for doing so.
Key Responsibilities :
- Using various methodologies and sources, Researchers must be able to obtain recent and relevant data.
- Knowledge of research methodologies and techniques.
- Analysis experience.
- Need to be able to speak and present about their findings clearly, as well as understand assignments and instructions.
- Need to use decisive reasoning to determine the best course of action in their research.
- Coordinate with business management to determine research objectives.
- Work in accordance to project brief and deliver frequent project updates.
- Create a plan of action and set project goals and manage them to completion.
- Conduct detailed research of intended subject matter according to business needs.
- Formulate effective and efficient research processes.
- Identify market trends and patterns.
- Design surveys, questionnaires, polls etc. specific to research requirements.
- Test research methodologies to confirm the intended purpose of evaluation.
- Perform fieldwork, interviews, experiments, concept-test, etc. to gather data.
- Utilize various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information.
- Perform evaluative analysis of selected resources and current market data.
- Organize and maintain research databases.
- Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies.
- Compile and organize findings in graphs, charts, mock-ups, and diagrams.
- Document, report, and present research findings.
Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in research, economics or related field required, Master's preferred.
- Extensive and proven experience in the field of research.
- Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies.
- Experience using statistical analysis software.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite.
- In-depth knowledge of our specific field.
- Strong math and statistical skills.
- Performs objective and ethical research at all times.
- Effective communicator both orally and written.