HR at Redseer Consulting
Views:1063 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
RedSeer Consulting - Team Lead - Market Research (4-8 yrs)
About Redseer Consulting-
- RedSeer Consulting is a globally acknowledged Consulting and Research firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We are eight years old and one of the fastest growing firms in India. We boast of multiple Fortune 500 companies as our client. We have a privilege of working with 150 plus clients on over 1000 plus engagements in short span of time. We are currently team of 120 plus employees and growing, with majority being from Ivy League colleges of India.
- We are structured along 3 Business units: Management Consulting, Research and Benchmarking. Research and Benchmarking Unit serves PEs, VCs and top consulting firms providing analytics solutions.
- RedSeer has established itself as a preferred partner for reputed organisations across new age industries but not limited to Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Management Consulting and E-commerce. We are positioned as leader in consumer internet advisory space.
- Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales/Marketing Strategy, competition landscape analysis, customer acquisition/insights and operational excellence.
- Over the next five years, RedSeer aspires to be recognized as the Most Reputed Home Grown Consulting Organization and has gain expertise in five verticals in the Indian market.
RedSeer is looking to hire people who are a) Passionate, B) Analytic C) Client-centered and d) Self-starters. And ready to work in a startup-like culture.
Job Description: Team Lead
What we offer
- RedSeer's entrepreneurial environment and flat organizational structure provides unparalleled learning opportunities in the form of client management and project management skills.
- Development of all rounded abilities in each team member through good exposure to the entire range of research methodologies, project types, industries and countries;
- Promising career path with our talent management philosophy centered on promotion from within the organization;
- Commitment to provide training and continuous learning to further personal and professional growth
- Startup environment, Fun and Hardworking team- We work hard, and we party harder.
What we expect :
- Manage, monitor and lead the research team in the organization.
- Managing the client requirements and expectations on different aspects of a project and working on the quality enhancement.
- Ensuring that the RedSeer quality of deliverable on each engagement as per the standard defined by the client.
- Liaison with the top management and assist in the development of strategic plans for the operational activity.
- Implementing and managing the operational plans.
- Work on ad-hoc short-term research engagements within tight deadlines
What we require :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Must possess the ability to meet the stipulated quality of tasks and timelines;
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup & eager to learn and take ownership of assignments.
- Should have ability to lead and manage teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.