HR at Redseer Consulting
Views:4251 Applications:795 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
RedSeer Consulting - Research Analyst (0-2 yrs)
About Redseer Consulting-
RedSeer Consulting is a globally acknowledged Consulting and Research firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We are eight years old and one of the fastest growing firms in India. We boast of multiple Fortune 500 companies as our client. We have a privilege of working with 150 plus clients on over 1000 plus engagements in short span of time. We are currently team of 100 plus employees and growing, with majority being from Ivy League colleges of India.
- We are structured along 3 Business units: Management Consulting, Research and Benchmarking. Research and Benchmarking Unit serves PEs, VCs and top consulting firms providing analytics solutions.
- RedSeer has established itself as a preferred partner for reputed organisations across new age industries but not limited to Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Management Consulting and E-commerce. We are positioned as leader in consumer internet advisory space.
- Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales/Marketing Strategy, competition landscape analysis, customer acquisition/insights and operational excellence.
-We offer services globally with strong hold in India, Middle East and South east Asia.
- Over the next five years, RedSeer aspires to be recognized as the Most Reputed Home Grown Consulting Organization and has gain expertise in five verticals in the Indian market.
- RedSeer is looking to hire people who are
C) Client-centered and
D) Self-starters and ready to work in a startup-like culture.
Job Description : Research Analyst
- Analysts at RedSeer are highly driven, motivated, and smart.
- Analysts at RedSeer are given ownership and responsibility to deliver a key component of the final client deliverable by conducting primary and secondary research, manage interviews which will further help Project Manager to provide final recommendations for the client by making calls.
- They are expected to be strong at communication and interpersonal skills.
- Moreover, RedSeer's entrepreneurial environment and flat organizational structure provides unparalleled learning opportunities in the form of client management and project management skills.
- Within a short span of time, analysts start getting client exposure and become part of key deliverables.
- Masters or Graduate
- Eye for detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup & eager to learn and take ownership of assignments
- Around 0-2 years of work experience in conducting primary and secondary research
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to team building
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- General awareness is must.
- Conducting primary and secondary research for key research and consulting deliverables within tight deadlines. The research data needs to be collected and correlated by making calls.
- Work on ad-hoc short-term research engagements within tight deadlines.
- Ensuring RedSeer quality of deliverables on each engagement
- Understanding business objectives and doing surveys and interviews for the project as per the requirements.
- Managing client requirements and expectations on different aspects of a project.