HR at Redseer Consulting
Views:479 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
RedSeer Consulting - Associate - Presales (2-5 yrs)
About RedSeer Consulting
RedSeer Consulting is a globally acknowledged Consulting and Research firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets.
Also the no 1 Consulting firm in the Indian e-commerce market. Driven through original and innovation research methodologies.
1. >70% of the funds invested in India track portfolio performances/new investment efficacy through us
2. >90% of GMV in Indian market rely on us for performance evaluation programs
3. 3 out of 5 funds (invested in India) have strategic contracts with us
4. We have advised on more than $23Bn of investment decisions through our commercial due diligences
5. We have the largest repository on knowledge in the sector along with best in class team of consultants
6. Redseer powered the Flipkart & Walmart deal
We boast of multiple Fortune 500 companies as our client. We have a privilege of working with 200+ clients on over 2000+ engagements in short span of time.
We are currently team of 150+ employees and growing, with majority being from Ivy League colleges of India.
RedSeer has established itself as a preferred partner for reputed organizations across new age industries but not limited to Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Management Consulting and E-commerce.
Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales/Marketing Strategy, Competition Landscape Analysis, Customer Acquisition/Insights, and Operational Excellence.
We offer services globally with a stronghold in India, Middle East, and Southeast Asia. With corporate offices at Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay, Dubai, Singapore, and New Jersey.
Job Title: Associate Pre -Sales
As Associate Pre-Sales, you will own the responsibility of developing RedSeer's business in the allocated industry sectors. This includes target driven sales to new clientele, with a primary focus on
a. lead generation,
b. lead qualification,
c. pre-sales, and marketing, and
d. preparing RFP responses.
Typical projects that we execute include Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales and Marketing Strategy and Business critical research, with the key clientele being top Indian and MNC firms in Healthcare, Retail, Consumer Goods, Education, and Online businesses.
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing new business
- Creating client facing material/proposals to communicate RedSeer value to clients
- Developing and managing marketing and sales tools including datasheets, case studies, and sales presentations
- Lead generation and qualification
- Preparing RFP responses
Qualification and Skills Requirements
- 2-5 years of business development experience in the services segment, B2B sales to Healthcare, Consumer Goods and Manufacturing segment is preferred.
- Proven record in pre-sales and developing existing clientele
- Process driven
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to sales and customer development
- Driven/ Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.