Manager HR at Rediff.com
Views:177 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Rediff.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Sales - Cloud/Enterprise Mailing Solutions (8-12 yrs)
Company : Rediff.com India Ltd.
Job Title: Senior Manager / Manager- Enterprise Sales
Main Purpose of Job :
Rediff Business Solution offers subscription services entailing a gamut of products like Rediffmail Pro, Rediffmail Enterprise, Domain registration and hosting solutions. Rediffmail enterprise and Rediffmail pro are industry best email solutions in the enterprise and SME segments respectively, having won CIO Choice award for three consecutive years in 2014, 15 &16. The incumbent will be responsible for generating business by tapping major accounts across private and public sector.
Main Responsibilities :
- Responsible for selling Enterprise solutions and services to premium accounts across various industry segments, ensuring deeper penetration of Rediff enterprise solutions across large accounts, developing these accounts from scratch and making Rediff.com a strategic partner to these premium customers
- Build relationships with strategic C Level executives across key accounts and sell enterprise communication services to them
- Develop the enterprise business proposition to gain a sustainable competitive advantage and greater share of wallet from their customers. Design, develop and implement an End to End Enterprise plan for assigned accounts
- Drive execution excellence in enterprise sales processes and operations
- Responsible to drive individual/team revenue targets by converting large orders with Key accounts
- Identify and built sales opportunities in public sector companies. Map current service providers, clearly identify client requirements and work with product and technology team to pitch Rediff solutions and win the key accounts.
- Proactive in field visits, observations, market and competition information.
- Ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Maintain competitive product knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies
- Graduate with technology sales experience or Engineer, MBA preferred
- Overall experience of 8 - 11 years with at least 2 years of relevant experience in an ISP or emailing and hosting environment over the cloud computing model
- Experience in Acquiring Large Enterprise Accounts
- Knowledge of prices, margins and activities of both, own products and competition
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and gain support from stakeholders
- Strong negotiator, collaborator and team player
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a fast work pace, managing multiple priorities simultaneously often under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Experience in Public sector customer acquisition process.
- Ability to build and monitor sales team.