HR Recruiter at Graphhene Infotech
Views:59 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Recruitment Business Development Manager - Sales - Recruitment/Vendor Empanelment (7-11 yrs)
Job Description for Recruitment Business Development Manager
Empanel New client / Interested Client Prospects.
#Currently work from office only.
We are looking for an aspiring and dynamic Recruitment Business Development Manager to assist us to expand our client circle. You will be the core - Representative- of the company and will be making and implementing effective sales strategies. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients across the Industry.
Company Profile :
Graphhene InfoTech is a leading recruitment & digital marketing agency that specialises in providing world-class business solutions to brands across the globe. Based in Noida, we have an immense talent pool of experts across various industries, and we empower businesses by providing ingenious recruitment and project-based staffing solutions. Our team of expertly skilled recruiters identify the talent that the companies are looking for to help find the perfect candidates for all kinds of professional or niche roles. We also help to find a dedicated staff for all IT & Non-IT business needs which includes banking experts, Software Developers, Key Account Managers, Technicians, Mechanical Operators and many more.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients for Blue as well as White Collar.
- Develop business relationships at the CXO/ HR Head or CIO/ CTO level
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long- term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop contacts with people working at influential positions across the verticals like BFSI, Pharma, BPO, Retail, IT, Banking, aviation.
- Experience in the staffing/Contract staffing industry is mandatory.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Should have no inhibitions to visit and meet people during recent times.
- Should possess good and sound Market knowledge.
- Should be well versed and good in Oral as well as written communication and negotiation skills.
- Should have prior and good contact with Industry leaders at the Head level.
- Should be able to close good numbers of sales deals.
- Time management and planning skills.
Education: MBA in business administration, HR, Sales or relevant field.
Experience : Minimum 6 Years of strong experience in handling Recruitment Agency and Vendor Empanelment independently.
Salary : As per Industry Norms
Role : Recruitment Manager
Industry Type : Recruitment, Staffing
Functional Area : HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : HR/ Recruitment / IR
- The interview mode is face to face only.