Lead HR Business Partner at Recko
Views:63 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Recko - Manager - Product Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Recko Inc. is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing organization as a critical part of the marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated, determined marketing strategist to create a massive impact on a young, disruptive start-up.
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world's transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. We are building products which enable them to handle and monitor massive volumes of transactional data without writing a single line of code and ensure the right amounts are flowing between the right beneficiaries, with the right deductions at the right time. Over the last few months, we have grown to a point where we are processing more than 25 million transactions monthly for our customers.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We are reimagining enterprise software to be built around the user. We believe software is an extension of one's capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 35 members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
- We are looking to hire a stellar product marketing professional who will:
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Recko's ever-evolving product. You would be instrumental in setting the go-to-market strategy and ensuring flawless execution of the same
- Build on our product messaging that sets Recko apart from other products in the market
- Understand the needs and demands of our customers/users, use your creative storytelling abilities to bridge gaps between Recko and the customer's unmet needs.
- You- ll be responsible for absorbing all the complexities of the domain and make simple, elegant and polished products for our users. You- ll have to learn and unlearn fast across domains.
- You should be able to understand macro changes in the market and identify potential opportunities and risks. You should be able to plan features in smaller sprints while keeping an eye on the larger vision.
- Conduct market research for understanding new markets, geographies, products which the organisation should priorities
- Work cross-functionally with both the sales and product teams to develop and execute outbound marketing and account-based marketing activities
- Build customer personas and conceptualise marketing activities attuned towards the different personas who would be involved in the buying and usage process of the Recko platform
- Work closely with the sales function and build the right sales collaterals
- Own the inbound marketing channels to generate qualified leads for the sales team to pursue
- Create content such as Blogs, case studies, videos, product documentation, collaterals etc
- Prepare and plan the marketing calendar for the organisation
- Measure the results/metrics of marketing activities to enable data-driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
What are we looking for:
- 3 to 6 years of experience across marketing, branding, communications for enterprises with At Least 1 to 2 years marketing SaaS products
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience reading and analyzing data to gain actionable insights
- Ability to interact with senior leadership personas internally and externally to gather insights
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up
- And most importantly, you should be fun to work with