HR at Rebel Foods
Views:143 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Rebel Foods - Territory Account Manager (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Need to explore the food business from all the out of home avenues like housing societies, events, corporates, bulk orders etc.
- Passionate about people, enjoy building and managing relationships, empathetic and quickly able to establish rapport with the key stakeholder like society manager/chairman, corporate admin, event organizer etc.
- Identify and open to look out for different places for exploring from food truck, placing the food counters etc.
- Build a good business funnel in order to achieve monthly /quarterly business goals.
- Keep adding/converting new big housing societies, B2B customers and becoming their preferred partner for food ordering.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor Degree with 3-4 years/MBA with 2-3 years of experience in Business Development, B2B/Corporate Sales or Account Management, Client Facing Roles.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, extremely comfortable with managing the key decision makers.
- Person should have high level of ownership in getting the things done, by coordinating with different internal and external stakeholders.
- A go-getter person, comfortable to work in a very fast paced startup environment .
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- A good track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level.
- Should be smart enough to take the decisions at his/her end and open to innovate and believe in trying new & different things to drive the business.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Preferred industry Food & Beverages /Hospitality/Community management application companies/Telecom/Insurance