HR at Rebel Foods
Views:36 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Rebel Foods - Senior Copy Writer (2-5 yrs)
- Understanding the brand's requirements and core messages and target audience.
- Familiarizing themselves with the old and upcoming dishes (our products), target audience and competitor activities in the market for all brands.
- Brainstorming on Brand Campaigns and producing great copy and creative ideas.
- Reviewing progress of existing campaigns and pushing for the best copy until the campaign is live.
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies.
- In short, oversee the entire communication ecosystem of Rebel, through storytelling.
- Given that we aren- t an agency, and being on the brand's side of things, this role demands ownership and taking responsibility for the salience of each brand under REBEL foods.
- Unlike any other job opening, stating that one must keep an eye on any changes to the media landscape that will influence concepts and make projects innovative and fresh. A professional outlook is also required to handle any copy amendments requested by colleagues, and meticulous research skills will ensure all copy is accurate and factual.
- One key trait that we would expect our Creative Rockstar to demonstrate is the spirit of entrepreneurship (one of the most overused words across JDs, though only a few end up living up to it). After all, this is what has enabled building REBEL foods to what it is today and would be essential to help build our brands across these platforms with cut throat competition and clutter of brands.
- A seasoned professional with experience in ATL as well as Digital campaigns and a bag of awards would surely be a preferred one.
The Rebel Culture:
- Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company.
Please go through it before you make your mind up. It's not everyone's cup of tea.