Realesty - Sales Specialist - Client Onboarding (1-3 yrs)
- Knowing & Understanding Technology based Real Estate Business model.
- Initiating partnerships with new builders and property owners and actively managing existing relationships, being their S.P.O.C. for Realesty
- Maintaining a strong relationship with property owners and builders and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions.
- Conducting promotional events & marketing activations in conjunction with the internal teams
- Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Being the face of Realesty in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
Preferred Candidate :
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for the business
- Confident, Pleasing and Go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- A Team player
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.