Recruiter at Real Time Data Services
Views:74 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Real Time Data Services - Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
RTDS presently has a well-established online marketing team, of which the content team is an important part. A unique aspect of the team happens to be its diversity; it consists of employees who have previously worked in fields such as journalism, brand communications, sales, etc.
The team is presently looking out for young, creative, and passionate writers with zero to two years of relevant experience. They will be entering a dynamic remote-work environment that will give them ample opportunity to write, edit, brainstorm, and oversee the production and content requirements of in-house websites, brochures, email campaigns, ad campaigns, etc.
As a content writer with RTDS, you will be expected to :
- Research, collect data, and interact with different stakeholders to create content that meets the organisation's standards and requirements.
- Write and conceptualise crisp, clear, original, technically authentic, grammar-free, and innovative content for our websites, PPC campaigns, ad campaigns, blogs, social media, press release, whitepapers, marketing collaterals, brochures, video scripts.
- Edit and proofread content for the company websites, blogs, articles, case studies, newsletters,success stories, and the like in a balanced and intuitive manner.
- Edit and proofread offsite articles, blogs for SEO work, and integrate keywords in appropriate density as per latest SEO guidelines.
- Brainstorm and execute content plans and strategies that could revolve around product launches, new website pages, or the creation of fresh marketing collaterals.
- Develop engaging, user-friendly, and SEO-friendly content for the web.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good command over the English language- proper usage of grammar, good vocabulary and most importantly, a flair for writing.
- Graduate or an equivalent degree
- Familiarity with SEO and online marketing. It helps if you have past experience in the same.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)