HR at Real Time Data Services Pvt Ltd
Views:24 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Real Time Cloud Services - Sales Trainer (4-10 yrs)
Company Introduction :
Real Time Data Services is a group of companies thriving in the domain of global information technology by serving clients in the field of Cloud Computing, Telecommunications and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) since 2010. Our global tier-1 network and range of integrated data centres empower us to provide flawless services to global customers spread across the world via, Managed Hosting services, Managed storage and back up, managed database and colocation.
Our expertise in cloud computing, cloud telephony & other IT services allows us to deliver solutions that simplify the business and enhance their performance. We provide the following services:
- Accounting and business applications on the cloud
- Server virtualization and consolidation solutions for building private clouds
- Cloud-based communication services to connect within organizations
- Provide a lean, scalable, Bespoke and cost-effective telecommunication service to help businesses expand their businesses
We believe strongly that the space between Next and Now is - How- . How we ensure we are one step ahead of what the businesses need is by exploring and creating new frontiers. Converting technology trends into advantages for our clients is our forte and with our offerings we help enable our clients- business in their pursuit of - Next- .
- More than 6,000 Clients globally
- Microsoft Direct Partner under the CSP Program
- Intuit authorized Commercial Hosting Provider
- Registered NASSCOM member since 2016
- Registered member of The Internet Telephony Services Providers- Association (ITSPA) in UK
- User Favourite Award by AccounTex USA in 2016, - Great User Experience Award- by FinancesOnline in 2018, K2 Quality Award For Customer Satisfaction in 2019
- Data centers located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, London and Phoenix
What's in it for you? / Why work for us?
- Work in an Agile and dynamic environment where manpower has tripled in last 2 years and Revenue has increased 40% year on year
- Flexible working hours with 5 days working culture
- Stable company structure that has been running for ten years
- Rewarding meritocracy
- Strong and impactful learning and development programs
Job brief :
We are looking for a Sales Trainer to design and deliver training programs for our sales teams. Sales Trainer responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session. For this role, you will work closely with our Business heads to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to improve the skillset and core competency of the employees. It involves ensuring that the new candidates are well trained within a short period of time. Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- Conduct training sessions for new employees and ensure employee trainings are as per the business needs.
- Work with business heads and design training curriculum as per gap analysis of skillset and competency of employees
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches, techniques and technology
- Collaborate with business heads to discuss strengths and weaknesses of individuals and teams
- Design and formulate performance dashboard of impact of training programs
- Ensure regular update of our training curriculum as per latest developments in processes, technology and business goals
- Create an open-communication climate and gather team members- preferences for potential training
- Organize soft skills training sessions regularly along with various functional teams
- B.Tech(CS) and MBA is preferred
- More than 4 years of experience in Training and Development