Chief Administration officer at ReachIvy
Views:227 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
ReachIvy - Executive - Sales & Business Development (3-10 yrs)
Job title - Sales / Business Development Executive
Full time at our Nariman Point, Mumbai office
Number of vacancies - 1
Experience requirements -
- Minimum 3 to 8 years of experience in Business Development / Sales /Client servicing
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Study abroad and/or international living experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and database literacy
- Independent worker: proactive and responsible, with the ability to learn rapidly and are comfortable with technology.
- Familiarity with platforms like Hubspot, Dropbox, Box, is preferable.
Job description :
Reach Education Pvt. Ltd. is an educational services firm based in Mumbai, India. We are a start-up founded by HBS (MBA'2010) and CMU (Tepper'2003) alum Vibha Kagzi and focus on the higher education space in India.
ReachIvy (www.reachivy.com) is focused on counseling students targeting top-tier schools internationally. The job requires:
- Monitor leads on a daily basis. Update and maintain large database, develop and manage tactics to converting enquiries & leads.
- Ability to complete the sales cycle from lead generation, fixing calls, closing the sale, and upselling current clients.
- Closely track competitor market to keep on top of any new services/ product launches/ in the education and ancillary space that can lead to potential sales partnerships and revenue.
- Maintain the necessary documentation required.
- Take end to end responsibility of various domestic and international sales, through initiation, development and successful closure.
- Use digital media extensively to reach out to target audience.
- Contribute to designing, architecting and estimating high-quality solutions for ongoing opportunities, with an emphasis on technical, functional and overall excellence.
- Responsible for overall sales administration.
- Arrange for and manage events and information sessions.
- Attend education fairs in Mumbai and other cities.
- Familiarity with CRM tools like Hubspot or Salesforce is preferred, but not mandatory
- Evaluate and understand the nuances of our current business vertical.
- Comprehend and review clients- needs.
- Develop and maintains relationships with educational institutions and stakeholders.
As a full-time member of the organization, you enjoy the following perks -
- You will be interacting with very high-quality individuals in the education space
- Our events take place in the best venues of the country
- You have access to personal networks of our team members ie Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, Columbia University - faculty and alumni
- As an early member of the team, you shape the foundation and vision of the company
- You can attend events organized by Harvard Club, Asia Society, FICCI and others since the Founder is a member at these organizations
- We do not just exist in the virtual space, we change lives!
Will be determined on a case by case basis depending on the individual's skill set and experience. The potential for revenue share. Can also be converted to a field study for course credit. We are very flexible!