Chief Administration officer at ReachIvy
Views:504 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
ReachIvy - Executive - Client Relations/Client Services (3-10 yrs)
Job title - Client Servicing Executive; Full time at our Nariman Point, Mumbai office
Number of vacancies - 1
Experience requirements -
- Minimum 3 years of experience in client servicing/ operations /marketing/strategy/consulting
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Study abroad and/or international living experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and database literacy
- Independent worker: proactive and responsible, with the ability to learn rapidly and are comfortable with technology.
Familiarity with platforms like hubspot, dropbox, box, is preferable.
Job description -
Reach Education Pvt. Ltd. is an educational services firm based in Mumbai, India. We are a start-up founded by HBS (MBA'2010) and CMU (Tepper'2003) alum Vibha Kagzi and focus on the higher education space in India.
ReachIvy (www.reachivy.com) is focused on counseling students targeting top-tier schools internationally. The job requires:
- Monitor leads on a daily basis. Update and maintain large database, develop and manage tactics to converting enquiries & leads.
- Manage student work flow meticulously.
- Coordinate between internal team members, freelancers and students to ensure seamless work flow.
- Understand the education sector thoroughly and answer incoming enquires.
- Answer student/ parent queries on procedure process and work flow.
- Research and maintain information on college applications such as Deadlines, Requirements and Changes in process.
- Develop and maintain relationship with schools and colleges.
- Invite and receive college admissions officers and faculty.
- Arrange for and manage events and information sessions.
- Attend education fairs in Mumbai and other cities.
- Follow up with clients over email and phone.
As a full time member of the organisation, you enjoy the following perks -
1. You will be interacting with very high quality individuals in the education space
2. Our events take place in the best venues of the country
3. You have access to personal networks of our team members ie Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, Columbia Univeristy - faculty and alumni
4. As an early member of the team, you shape the foundation and vision of the company
5. You can attend events organized by Harvard Club, Asia Society, FICCI and others since the Founder is a member at these organizations
6. We do not just exist in the virtual space, we change lives!
Will be determined on a case by case basis depending on the individuals skill set and experience. Potential for revenue share. Can also be converted to a field study for course credit. We are very flexible!