Chief Administration officer at ReachIvy
Views:46 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
ReachIvy - Associate - Sales & Business Development (3-10 yrs)
ReachIvy - Associate - Sales & Business Development (Female)
Job title - Female Sales and Business Development Officer;
Full time at our Nariman Point, Mumbai office
Number of vacancies - 2
Experience requirements -
- Minimum 3 to 10 years of experience in Business Development / Sales /Client servicing
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Study abroad and/or international living experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and database literacy
- Independent worker: proactive and responsible, with the ability to learn rapidly and are comfortable with technology.
- Familiarity with platforms like Hubspot, Dropbox, Box, is preferable.
Job description -
Reach Education Pvt. Ltd. is an educational services firm based in Mumbai, India. We are a boutique education advisory, founded by HBS (MBA'2010) and CMU (Tepper'2003) alum Vibha Kagzi and focus on the higher education space in India. ReachIvy (www.reachivy.com) is focused on counseling students targeting top-tier schools internationally.
The job requires:
- Monitor leads on a daily basis. Update and maintain large database, develop and manage tactics to converting enquiries & leads.
- Ability to complete the sales cycle from lead generation, fixing calls, closing the sale, and upselling current clients.
- Closely track competitor market to keep on top of any new services/ product launches/ in the education and ancillary space that can lead to potential sales partnerships and revenue.
- Maintain the necessary documentation required.
- Take end to end responsibility of various domestic and international sales, through initiation, development and successful closure.
- Use digital media extensively to reach out to target audience.
- Contribute to designing, architecting and estimating high-quality solutions for ongoing opportunities, with an emphasis on technical, functional and overall excellence.
- Responsible for overall sales administration.
- Arrange for and manage events and information sessions.
- Attend education fairs in Mumbai and other cities.
- Familiarity with CRM tools like Hubspot or Salesforce is preferred, but not mandatory
- Evaluate and understand the nuances of our current business vertical.
- Comprehend and review clients- needs.
- Develop and maintains relationships with educational institutions and stakeholders.
As a full time member of the organisation, you enjoy the following perks -
- You will be interacting with very high quality individuals in the education space
- Our events take place in the best venues of the country
- You have access to personal networks of our team members ie Harvard Business School, Carnegie Mellon, Columbia Univeristy - faculty and alumni
- As an early member of the team, you shape the foundation and vision of the company
- You can attend events organized by Harvard Club, Asia Society, FICCI and others since the Founder is a member at these organizations
- We do not just exist in the virtual space, we change lives!
Will be determined on a case by case basis depending on the individuals skill set and experience. Potential for revenue share. Can also be converted to a field study for course credit. We are very flexible!