Razorpay - Territory Manager - Sales - POS/EDC (3-10 yrs)
About Our Company :
- Razorpay POS, Razorpay's comprehensive suite of point-of-sale led payment solutions, enables businesses to accept various modes of payment across all customer touchpoints. Be it across the counter, on delivery, or via kiosks and vending machines, Razorpay POS devices offer a smooth payment experience with fast processing and high transaction success rates. Merchants are also able to offer consumers convenient payment options like EMI right on the POS device. Access to real-time transaction data and analytics via the merchant portal enables businesses to drive data-led decisions.
- With over 500,000+ user touchpoints across India & the UAE, Razorpay POS is at the forefront of transforming payment experiences.
- Formerly known as Ezetap, Razorpay POS emerged after Ezetap's acquisition by Razorpay in August 2022. As a full-stack financial services organization founded in 2014 by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur, Razorpay is dedicated to innovative payment and business banking solutions, promising a transformative journey for businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Experience in Mid-Market and/or Enterprise customer acquisition
- Strong knowledge of potential accounts/customers to go after in the various industry verticals
- Ability to quickly close/acquire merchants in tight TAT
- An individual contributor who relentlessly chase, achieve and exceed sales target
- Manages channel partners performance based on agreed business plans
- Manage the development of channel forecast cadence and periodic review processes
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Channel partner accounts
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Sells through channel partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Train Channel Partners Salesforce on Ezetap Product/Solution offerings along with Sales
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Channel partners.
- Ability to understand customer pain points
- Passionate about sales, revenues, targets and a go - getter
Here is what we need you to have :
- At least 3 years of Channel Sales Experience preferably in FMCG, Pharma, Telecom or Banking Industry
- Geographical knowledge with market working knowledge
- Ability to work under high work pressure
- Relationship skills
- You will need to manage relationship with members of our Channel partners.
- Sound knowledge of sales and sales administration processes
- Data and Results driven