Technical Recruiter at Razorpay
Views:116 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Razorpay - Manager - Product Marketing (2-10 yrs)
About Partnerships Group :
- As businesses continue to scale and evolve, it's only natural to look for alternative revenue streams that leverage your core expertise but do not take you away from your primary purpose. As India's leading B2B payment solutions provider, Razorpay has designed one of the best programs in the country to help our partners grow with us.
- The Razorpay Partner Program is designed to help Indian entrepreneurs, SMEs, enterprises & marketplaces to become third-party partners to enable Razorpay's payment & capital solutions for their customers.
Key business statistics :
- 42% of Payments MTUs via Partner Program
- 12% of Payments Revenue via Partner Program
- Launched Partner Program for Capital in Feb 2023
- The Partnerships team is responsible for building and scaling elegant products to simplify the needlessly complex and inefficient workflows that entrepreneurs, product managers & developers follow to complete tasks such as referring customers, enabling payments with 3rd party storefronts, managing marketplaces, extending line of credit and many more.
Job Summary :
- Product Marketing Managers at Razorpay are responsible for identifying new product innovation opportunities as well as maximizing the potential of our existing products. In this specific role, you would be responsible for building and scaling Partnerships for both Payments & Capital programs. This individual would be responsible for product marketing strategy that would include positioning, messaging, pricing, TAM identification among many other things. Would be responsible for maximizing the potential of our new product launches through Go-to-market planning as well as execution. Primary customer personas for which you would be scaling adoption & market penetration are Developers, Marketplaces & Platforms.
Job Description :
- Lead Go-To-Market : Own the local maxima for your product. Define and execute GTM for new launches and campaigns for driving growth.
- Enable User-Facing Teams : Enable and train the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams by owning and driving the creation of collaterals, content, and demo.
- Market Landscape & Research : Talk to customers, conduct market research, work with our product analysts and acquire insights that will deepen our understanding of target market segments and competition.
- Define Value Proposition : Develop the value proposition for the partner program stack through a detailed analysis of the customer segment and the market.
You will be a good fit for this role if :
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience working closely with product and sales
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You have 2+ years of experience in product marketing, growth marketing, and/or product management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.