HR at Ratna Sagar Publications Ltd.
Views:67 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Ratna Sagar - Executive - Digital Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd is seeking a dynamic digital marketer to enhance online/digital presence of the organisation.
The profile will be responsible for the following.
- Online brand management (Digital Marketing)- Ensure that the company's online presence on all social media platforms.
- Content Development and curation-Independently create/developer eye-catching content for online marketing
- Attend local workshops, exhibitions etc (if required)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Devise digital communication strategy through competitive research across all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) to build a lasting digital connection with viewers & and client touchpoints.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad-words, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Set up and optimize event pages/web presence within each platform to increase online visibility.
- Analyze and optimize website user/visitor/audience footprints.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (execute ad-words campaigns keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Evaluate emerging social media/ online marketing trends, metrics, technologies and provide inputs for its adoption where appropriate.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improved user experience.
- Independently write/create/develop blog design & posting, article publishing, RSS feeds, forum listing, etc.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate having qualification, MA (English) is a must.
- 2 to 3 years of proven experience in
- Search Engine Principles & Algorithm (Google, Yahoo & Bing) tools
- Google Analytics, Webmaster tools
- Social media marketing.
- Paid social media advertising
- Email marketing.
- Search engine marketing.
- Develop skills with technology tools and platforms.
- Content marketing.
- Mobile marketing.
- Visual marketing.
- Running PPC campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - should be able to independently write/create/develop blog design & posting, article publishing, RSS feeds, forum listing, etc.
- A tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.