Assistant Manager - HR at Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Views:369 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Ratna Sagar - Executive - Digital Marketing (2-3 yrs)
Digital Marketing Executive -Digital Marketer/ Content Curator
Job Summary :
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd is seeking a dynamic digital marketeer to enhance online/digital presence of the organization.
The profile will be responsible for the following :
- Online brand management - Ensure that the company's online presence on all social media platforms.
- Content curation - Independently create/develop eye-catching content for online marketing
- Attend local workshops, exhibitions, etc (if required).
Role and Responsibilities :
- Devise digital communication strategy through competitive research across all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) to build a lasting digital connection with viewers & and client touchpoints.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad-words, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Set up and optimize event pages/web presence within each platform to increase online visibility.
- Analyze and optimize website user/visitor/audience footprints.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (execute ad-words campaigns keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Evaluate emerging social media/ online marketing trends, metrics, technologies and provide inputs for its adoption where appropriate.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Monitor competition and prepare frequent competitor analysis
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 2 to 3 years of proven experience in
- Search Engine Principles & Algorithm (Google, Yahoo & Bing) tools
- Google Analytics, Webmaster tools
- Social media marketing.
- Paid social media advertising
- Email marketing.
- Search engine marketing.
- Develop skills with technology tools and platforms.
- Content marketing.
- Mobile marketing.
- Visual marketing.
- Running PPC campaigns
- Should be able to independently write/create/develop blog design & posting, article publishing, RSS feeds, forum listing, etc.
- A tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 day working.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- Compensation - At par with industry standards.
- Job Location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.