Assistant Manager - HR at Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Views:118 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Ratna Sagar - Executive - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd is looking for a fresh ambitious and energetic candidate to be a part of our Business Development department.
Candidate will be responsible for liasoning, establishing relations, identifying prospect business opportunities in International markets
A business development professional will have the following focus areas:
- Identifying new business leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing and new clients.
- Managing the brand identity of the company.
Role and responsibilities
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide management with feedback
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Preferably an NCR candidate.
- MBA / BBA for an institute of repute
- Excellent communication skills (non-negotiable)
- Excellent business writing skills is a must.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritise tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures.
- Well groomed and presentable
- Preference - practical experience in web Analytics - SEO, web metrics and analytics
- Preference - practical experience in mail Campaigning, social media campaigns
Important notes for candidates
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- Compensation - At par with industry standards (not a restraint for the right candidate)
- Product line focus - Assorted non-academic learning material
- Target audience - International markets
- Training will be provided to the candidates
- 5 day working