HR at Ratna Sagar Publications Ltd.
Views:53 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Ratna Sagar - Editorial - Physics Subject (3-8 yrs)
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd invites applicants for an open position in our Editorial team for Physics subject for grades uptil K10
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g. write ups, images, artwork etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Drafting of content (complementing other forms of customer outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention)
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Board's patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources.
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget
- Post Grad (regular) from a relevant educational background.
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- Delivery of error-free print products
- Process adherence
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- Mission of the job - release error-free books
- Qualification - A master's degree in the relevant subject/stream
- 5 day working
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- Compensation At par with industry standards.