HR at Ratna Sagar Publications Ltd.
Views:80 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ratna Sagar - Editor - Marketing Team (5-16 yrs)
Ratna Sagar - Marketing Editor ( Teacher Trainer)
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd is looking for an ambitious and energetic candidate to be a part of our Marketing team to help us reach out to our Indian audience.
Position Location - Patna
Region covering- Entire Bihar, Jharkhand & Orissa
Primary responsibilities :
- Organising & conducting workshops for schools.
- Conducting Product briefing sessions in Schools on Academic Books
- Product Training for the Sales Team to empower them for effective sales delivery
- Liasioning with Editorial & Sales team.
- Creating Content for Publicity.
- Keeping track of development in curriculum and pedagogy.
- Market survey and competition analysis.
- Providing Support in Schools on Products.
- Conducting market surveys for upcoming projects for effective planning of new projects
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitors data for successful absorption of new products
- Organise seminars, interactive sessions, launches of new products for wider customer coverage and brand promotion
Required Candidate profile :
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be open for travelling for at least 10-15 days in a month
- Past teaching experience will be preferable
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Should have exposure or experience with Early Childhood Education
- Should be very confident about presenting English and particularly English Grammar
- Should be comfortable with making presentations, workshops and conducting teacher training sessions
- 5 - 15 years of proven working experience as an editor in the K -12 segment.
- Post Grad from a relevant educational background.
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritising and multitasking
- 5 day working
-Compensation - At par with industry standards.
- Product line focus - Academic books
Interested candidates can also send their CVs