Assistant Manager - HR at Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Views:95 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ratna Sagar - Editor - Academic Books - Computer Science (2-8 yrs)
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd invites K-12 academic books editors (Computer Science) to edit content for grades primary to XII
Note - the position is for our segment Avartan.
Vacancies - 2
Role & Responsibilities :
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g. write-ups, images, artwork, etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Drafting of content (complementing other forms of customer outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest-specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention)
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Board's patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget
Key skills required:
- 2-8 years of proven working experience as an editor in K12 segment.
- Post Grad from a relevant educational background.
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
Important notes for candidates
- 5 day working
- Compensation - At par with industry standards.
- Product line focus - Academic books
- Job - Location -Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi