HR at Ratna Sagar Publications Ltd.
Views:94 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Ratna Sagar - Editor (5-20 yrs)
Ratna Sagar Pvt. Ltd is looking for an Editor /Sr Editor (English) to oversee the editorial department of its Print & Digital segment.
(BA / MA (English) with experience in Academic / school book publication (K8-K12)is a must.
- Understand essence behind each product..
- Develop and edit error-free content.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct error-free content is processed
- Manage team(s) and plan their work to meet the deadlines.
- Review and edit other editor's work.
- Create and update style sheets and guidelines for the team
- Coordinate with other (parallel) teams to ensure timely delivery of the product
- Review content and delivery schedule on a regular basis
- Ensure a complete process adherence
- Think of new ideas and plans to take Print to the next level
- Look for solutions proactively
- Ensure only error-free content is released
- Delivery of error-free print products
- Ownership of projects
- Meet all the deadlines
- Process adherence
- Mission of the job - release error-free books
- Qualification - A master's degree in the relevant subject/stream
- 5 day working
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- Compensation At par with industry standards.
Required Candidate profile
- 5-20 years of experience in a similar role in a similar industry
- Preferably team management experience (for senior Editor role)
- Good command over English
- Relevant Masters degree from an institute of repute
- Ability to manage large teams of various skill sets
- Sense of responsibility
- People and team management skills
Applicants are requested to ensure that they apply with updated CVs & can share on the email
Please ensure that all the start and end dates/years pertaining to employments, education, projects undertaken etc are duly mentioned in the CV.