Assistant Manager - HR at Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Views:91 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Ratna Sagar - Editor (1-8 yrs)
Editor - (English)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Ensure quality control at every stage of the editorial and production process.
- Ensure relevant, age-appropriate and factually correct content is released.
- Check content (e.g. write-ups, images, artwork, etc.) for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations.
- Drafting content (complementing other forms of customer outreach; these narratives must be designed to interest-specific audiences, using tailored language to capture the attention)
- Plan and execute content syndication with updated Board's patterns/styles/syllabi
- Ensure the efficient and timely publication of high-quality profitable school books by making the best use of available resources
- Ensure that the final product is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget
Key skills required:
- 1-8 years of proven working experience as an editor (preferably in the K12 segment).
- Post Grad from a relevant educational background.
- Freshers from a relevant educational background with are invited to apply
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking).
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
Important notes for candidates :
- 5 day working
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- Job location : Mukherjee Nagar (Near GTB Nagar metro station, yellow line)
- Product line focus - Assorted non- academic learning material
- Compensation : At par with industry standards & based upon prior experience
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners