Assistant Manager - HR at Ratna Sagar Pvt Ltd
Views:202 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Ratna Sagar - Digital Marketer (6-10 yrs)
Ratna Sagar is looking for a Digital Marketer responsible for improving the visibility of its brand & products, and outreaching the target audience through online media platforms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad-words, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Email marketing - Develop content for press releases / other print and electronic testimonials/ promotional emails etc. with a focus on keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity.
- Content Marketing - Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, showcasing the projects and achievements on the organization's social media /online portal etc. to ensure prominence of Ratna Sagar and its products amongst the academic and trade fraternity.
- Sales promotion through digital collaterals.
- Analyze and optimize website user/visitor/audience footprints.
- Key online and offline retail tie-ups for authors/titles, promotions for individual books/series including packaging, special prices, especially on Flipkart, Amazon, Kobo, etc.
- Explore new media like e-commerce platforms for innovative marketing and publicity campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging social media/ online marketing trends, metrics, technologies, and provide inputs for its adoption where appropriate.
- Event management: Coordinate in managing all the events that the company needs from successful author events like readings and book launches, exhibitions and fairs, literary fests.
- Collaborate with designers to improved user experience. Monitor competition and prepare frequent competitor analysis.
- Social Networking - Manage and enhance presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and other similar community sites for a lasting digital connection with viewers & and client touch points.
- Create promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Create frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Prepare reports and analyze conversion numbers
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 6--8 years of proven experience as a Digital Marketer or in a similar role.
- Postgrad from a relevant stream
- Relevant knowledge & experience of
- Search Engine Principles & Algorithm (Google, Yahoo & Bing) tools
- Google Analytics, Webmaster tools
- Data analysis.
- Paid social media advertising/ PPC campaigns
- Email marketing.
- Search engine marketing.
- Develop skills with technology tools and platforms.
- Content marketing.
- Mobile marketing.
- Visual marketing.
- Good Knowledge of WordPress CMS.
- Should be able to work on off-page & on-page.
- A tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Association with a brand with Pan India presence and more than 3 decades of roots.
- Compensation - At par with industry standards.
- Job location - Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi (Nearest Metro station - GTB Nagar - yellow line)
- Job role - Full time