Rasta - Copywriter (1-3 yrs)
Job Description : Copywriter, Gurgaon
Position Summary :
A copywriter has that magic wand to make people laugh, cry, inspire and change their mind- all of this in a few words. The best copywriter takes the reader on an excursion that educates while it convinces.
We're looking for junior creative writers who know their 'there' from their 'their'. In other words, a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth to write clear and concise copy.
You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate the brands we work on from the herd. We have a diverse range of clients across sectors like FMCG, Retail, Hospitality, Health & Tech. Our portfolio consists of brands such as Epigamia, Accor, The Souled Store, UnitedHealth Group, and Specsmakers, to name a few.
Key Responsibilities :
- Copywriting for all media (Video scripts, social media, digital, print, branded articles, blogs, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Be proficient in both long copy and short copy formats
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
Key Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Quick learner with versatile writing style.