Rapido - Specialist/Analyst - Email Marketing (2-3 yrs)
- Email Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the production of email marketing communications with customers.
- The analyst should be well versed with email marketing platforms and strategies to work closely with their company's graphic design and marketing teams to create visually appealing email templates
- The analysts should also utilize measurement tools and platforms to create mass email campaigns, track open and delivery rates, and monitor inbox placement.
- Email channel expertise including- CRM management, responsive creative/technical design, deliverability, list segmentation, and best practices
- Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, drip campaigns, deliverability and
CAN-SPAM laws :
- Expert knowledge of developing rule-based logic and email templates that integrate personalized dynamic content elements
- Knowledge of results-driven email metrics, specifically A/B testing and KPI tracking.
Key Requirements :
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Must have strong skill with HTML and CSS for responsive email design.
- Ability to manage multiple email campaigns with up to 100 different segmented messages sent weekly to a large user base.
- Analyze campaign performance, summarize key insights, and offer recommendations.
- Immediate joined have added advantage.