RAMINFO - Manager - Presales (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business.
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values aligning to client requirements.
- Independently create marketing concepts as per organization requirements.
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Leads the pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers' demands
- Lead RFP responses that involve multiple service lines to solve complex business problems for clients
- Provide client-centric solutions for business proposals that need innovative commercial models and engagement structures.
- Contribute towards design, estimation, and pricing of projects/engagements.
- Manage and write responses for RFP / RFI.
- Work with account teams to identify core focus areas and drive proposals in that area.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across various technologies - Understand, articulate and write the technical solution as explained by Architects, SMEs and Practice Heads.
- Degree in business, marketing, communication or any other related field.
- At best, experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on experience in independently develop proposals based on RFPs, Tenders and client requirement.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years- experience in handling proposals with Government organizations.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.
- Fluent in English, Hindi and Bengali is a must (written & spoken).
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.