Manager - Human Resources at Raminfo Ltd
Views:277 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
RAMINFO - Manager - Presales (7-10 yrs)
1. Identifying potential clients and build relations in order to generate new business for our products/Services.
2. Maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers in the client organization.
3. Role involves the Cold Calling, Generating, follow up with the client and meeting with the client
4. Generate revenue business from PSU, Ministries, Central/ State Government office, BFSI etc.
5. Understands buying process cycle in government (State, Central Ministries & PSU) and should be well known with the dynamics of Government sector.
6. Generating the business through GeM (Government e Marketplace) by doing competitive bids, analysing technical & commercial deviations from the GeM Bid/ Reverse Auction and also handling product and price (Pricing Strategy)
7. He/She should have knowledge in preparation of Proposals, presentations, documentation, RFPs, Tendering.
8. Make timely submissions and provide all the information to the client which is required for making an end client submission.
9. Periodic review with Top Leadership team on the action plans and improvements.
10. Should have Strategic planning, market plan execution with skills in competitor and market analysis
Must Haves :
- Strong oral, listening and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, IT Service operations, business process realignment and the financial and political elements of an IT organization
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong in techno-commercial negotiations, Key Account Management, Client Relationship Management, Budgeting and Forecasting, Leadership quality.
- Exp in selling to Government and Managed certain Key Government Accounts
- Mini 7+yrs experience with MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.