RailRestro - Intern - Search Engine Optimization (0-2 yrs)
Internship Position - SEO intern
Stipend - Yes
Qualification - Pursuing Graduation/ Graduate / Post Graduate / Professional
No of Internship available - 10
Position Requirement -
We are looking for the self-motivated young students / professionals who wish to get their internship into SEO which would enhance their capabilities and ultimately they would be able to become a Pro-SEO executive at the end of their Internships. Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working on link submission, working on & off-page, site analysis, using various advanced tools for SEO research & analysis, competitor analysis, keyword research, managing google analytics, directory listing, sitemap building and submit, original material and content.
Day-To-Day Responsibilities of Intern
- To develop and map out SEO and social media content
- To launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase brand awareness.
- To Focus on a combination of tactics and strategy for SEO/ SEM/SMM for better reach
- To Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written) on different Platforms.
- To do everyday link submission
- To conduct activities on Keyword research
- Sitemap building and submission on online platforms
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Who are available for the work from home job/internship / In Office if required
- Who can start the work from home job/internship From May
- Who are available for duration of 3 months (at least)
- Who poses relevant skills and interests
Perks of Internship
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Stipend, pre-placement offer to eligible candidates
Interested candidates can send in their resumes