RailRestro - Content Editor (1-2 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for an SEO content editor having a minimum of 2 years' experience into proofreading, copy-editing and web-content writing. The candidate must possess the desired qualifications and abilities for efficient copy editing. The candidate must have knowledge of content editing tools and techniques. Candidates having experience of more than 2 years into copy editing would be given preference.
- Must have impeccable standards of English and Hindi grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
- Have a clear understating of the editing best practices.
- Have an understanding of keywords and backlinks' placements.
- Knowledge of SEO writing and best-practices for getting content ranked in SERPs and sharing on social media.
- Experience of posting content using the classic Word press editor would be preferable.
- He/she must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
1. Develop and inculcate the habit of accuracy, consistency into writing formats and style.
2. Guide various kinds of content creations such as PR, News, web content and blogging.
3. Crosscheck the content into all its forms such as alignment, formatting, style, layout etc.
4. Develop in-house guidelines for different kinds of writing formats.
5. Generate and analyze editorial documents and content reports.
6. Responsibilities of content proofreading before the deadlines.
7. Must follow the compliance to quality, confidentiality and security
8. Train content writers to adhere to quality enhancement skills and processes.
Role in the Industry: Content Developer/ Content Writer/Blogger/Website Content Editor, Proofreader
Industry Type: E-commerce, Food & Travel, Journalism and News, Internet
Functional Area: Writing, Journalism, Content Creation, Editing, Proof-reading
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: SEO Content Editor
Preferred Education Level: Graduation in English or Mass Communication & Journalism
Interested candidates can send their resumes