RailRestro - Communication Manager (1-3 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- The candidate must be able to create and deliver effective communication campaigns to communicate with an internal and external audience of the organization. Plan and execute events and other promotional activities for creating a favorable brand image of the organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- He/she must have excellent connection-building skills with Media and other communication channels. Besides, the Communications Manager will guide a strategy to expand the influencer communication/communication campaign and other social media executions. Candidates should have persuasive writing and editing skills, an inquisitive demeanour and an interest in Public relations practices and communication campaigns.
- Have an understanding of creating company newsletters, Media kits, Press release.
- Have effective outreaching skills for disseminating the organization's messages and its activities to the internal and external ground of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications or corporate communication is required.
- Demonstrated interest in labour, employment, and globalization issues.
- A confident, bold and pleasing personality with soft skills.
1. Copy editing, proofreading and communication revision for any outer communication activities.
2. Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation.
3. Public Relations activities have to be carried out continuously.
4. Press release and Media stories and idea generation for frequent stories to be published.
5. Create and distribute press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, social media content, briefing materials, and speaking proposals.
Role in the Industry: Communication manager, public relations personnel, corporate communicator.
Industry Type: E-commerce, Food & Travel, Journalism and News, Internet
Functional Area: Writing, Journalism, Content Creation, editing, Proof-reading
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Communication Manager
UG : Graduate in Mass Communication with the specialization in corporate communication, English Honors
PG : MBA in Media Studies, Public Relations, PG in Mass communication etc.
Interested candidates can send their resumes