Rail Recipe - Customer Service Representative (1-2 yrs)
Customer Service Representative- Female
Serves customers by providing product and service information; acts as a liaison between customers and companies, assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other queries; and resolves product and service problems. Customer service jobs may have a variety of shifts and incorporate numerous methods including a call center environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities :
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products and service questions;
- Suggest information about other services and options available.
- May be required to read from a script
- Maintain customer records by updating information in MS Office.
- Inform customers of sales promotions and services, processes payments for orders, refunds or exchanges
- Maintain a healthy conversation tempo for in-bound calls.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepare call reports by collecting and analyzing customer needs to ensure overall customer satisfaction
Qualification requirements :
- Graduate with Good communication abilities.
- Fluent in English and a team player.
- Ability to serve a constant stream of customers at all times of day and evening
- Ability to deal with angry or frustrated customers, or customers who may not fully understand their situation
- Ability to deal with people in an uplifting manner
- Ability to solve customer problems
- Ability to be a quick thinker, research and troubleshoot
- Ability to meet required goals and quotas
- Basic computer skills
Additionally, if working in a call center environment:
- Receive incoming calls and make outbound calls
- Record all calls in detail in Excel.
- Maintain company standards during recorded calls in order to ensure high quality service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.