Rail Recipe - Customer Service Representative (1-2 yrs)
Customer Service Representative- Female
Serves customers by providing product and service information; acts as a liaison between customers and companies, assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other queries; and resolves product and service problems. Customer service jobs may have a variety of shifts and incorporate numerous methods including a call center environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities :
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products and service questions;
- Suggest information about other services and options available.
- May be required to read from a script
- Maintain customer records by updating information in MS Office.
- Inform customers of sales promotions and services, processes payments for orders, refunds or exchanges
- Maintain a healthy conversation tempo for in-bound calls.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepare call reports by collecting and analyzing customer needs to ensure overall customer satisfaction
Qualification requirements :
- Graduate with Good communication abilities.
- Fluent in English and a team player.
- Ability to serve a constant stream of customers at all times of day and evening
- Ability to deal with angry or frustrated customers, or customers who may not fully understand their situation
- Ability to deal with people in an uplifting manner
- Ability to solve customer problems
- Ability to be a quick thinker, research and troubleshoot
- Ability to meet required goals and quotas
- Basic computer skills
Additionally, if working in a call center environment:
- Receive incoming calls and make outbound calls
- Record all calls in detail in Excel.
- Maintain company standards during recorded calls in order to ensure high quality service.