HR Manager at Rahi Care Private Limited
Views:17 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Rahi Care - Vice President - Business Development (8-10 yrs)
VP: Business Development
Experience: 10+ Years
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Location: Nagpur, Indore
Positions: 2 (Nos)
Regional role, responsible for business development & strategic initiatives, including business investment activities of the company and its affiliates in Western India
- Pursue opportunities towards inorganic/organic growth in the field of Dialysis, Nephrology services market. Identifying potential growth markets, short-listing prospects to partner.
- Prepare business presentations including offers, proposals, term sheets, MoU/Agreements in coordination with internal cross functional teams
- Prepare and conduct presentations on Deals in hand as necessary for approvals.
- Assist the Leadership team on market intelligence for strategy formulation
- Constantly gather and update market intelligence on competition and key prospects
- Building relationships with key opinion leaders (both clinical and business domain)
- Conduct due diligence on the prospective partners to ensure long term relationship
- Evaluating and conducting financial/business/market analysis for investment opportunities and business development projects together with country business team.
- Project management from initiation, management approval, project execution to post closing matters, including liaison, coordination and follow-up with different departments including legal & compliance.
- PG with experience in Healthcare/ Pharma/ Consulting role preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiations and presentation skills
- P&L understanding plus Market knowledge
- Ability to connect, network, influence key customers/ stakeholders
- Understanding of legal language to prepare & sign contracts
- Capability to serve primary liaison with partners
- Analytical and Self driven
- Willing & keen to Travel - 70%
About RAHI Care
RAHI Care Private Limited, is a leading organized dialysis chain with ~48 centres in Rajasthan, Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana and Punjab. RAHI Care plans to increase the number of dialysis healthcare centres across India, including in the under-invested states - to reach ~100 centres by 2022. The company currently engages over 400 employees and performs in excess of 20,000 treatments every month. Its efforts are supported by Neev Fund, an investment vehicle for UK Government's DFID, SBI Group and SIDBI.