HR Executive at Raftar Group
Views:7 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Raftar Real Estate - Manager - Content Management (3-5 yrs)
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Support the marketing department by scheduling, managing, organizing and following to completion projects and tasks.
- Work with the production team to communicate timelines, deliverables and goals.
- Communicates delivery timelines to the Operations and Real Estate teams.
- Monitor marketing industry news, review marketing initiatives metrics in DOMO and submit reports on emerging trends to management each month.
- Assists with brainstorming/sourcing/design of sales/referral touch points, gifts, and promotional items and packaging.
- Assists with website content and QA as needed.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Expanding team, at least join 3-5 sales Executives under self.
- Timely collect the DSR from executives (every day).
- Remain updated with latest market trends, business knowledge & technological advancements.
- Ability to script short-form video content for internal/external use.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Advertising or Marketing preferred.
- Must have 3+ years relevant marketing work experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Drive strategy, create content and determine tactical implementation for external and internal communications to staff and agent/broker audiences.
- Client's prospects, inquiry database on a regular basis.
- Ability to develop & maintain existing real estate associates network. Develop marketing initiatives to optimize sales.
- Independently negotiate deals, assist clients in completing paperwork, and complete all sales related documentations.
- Maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote referrals for future business opportunities.
- Ability to listen and speak with clients, associates, and other team mates.
- Deliver convincing oral sales presentation to potential clients and investors.
- Execute an advertising campaign, including advertising signs, newspaper advertisements and other promotional activities at multiple locations in coordination with management, if and when required.
15000 TO 20000 + INCENTIVES