HR Executive at Raftar Group
Views:14 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Raftar Real Estate - Area Sales Manager (2-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Achieve revenue target through primary sales in the plot selling segment.
2. Translate & execute sales plan in-line with business strategy.
3. Develop strong relationship with end customers and potential end customers.
4. Remain updated with latest market trends, business knowledge & technological advancements.
5. Timely report generation & DSR compliance.
6. Independently handle lead generation.
7. Collaborate with cross functional team.
8. Expanding team, at least join 3-5 Territory sales managers under self.
Behavioral Skills :
Ethical & honest, takes ownership, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to details, energetic & positive.
1. Candidate has to achieve target/monthly sales plan. Maintaining sales
2. Client's prospects, inquiry database on a regular basis.
3. Ability to develop & maintain existing real estate broker's network. Develop marketing initiatives to optimize sales.
4. Independently negotiate deals, assist clients in completing loan paperwork, and complete all sales related documentations.
5. Maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote referrals for future business opportunities.
6. Ability to listen and speak with clients, brokers, and other team mates.
7. Deliver convincing oral sales presentation to potential clients and investors.
8. Execute an advertising campaign, including advertising signs, newspaper advertisements and other promotional activities at multiple locations if and when required.
Industry : Real Estate / Property
Functional Area : Sales Business Development
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Note: Candidates applying for senior profile will be preferred if they have their own team.