Radical Books - Manager - Business Development (5-10 yrs)
Impactall Solutions Pvt Ltd is hiring Business Development Manager - IT.
Impactall is a rapidly expanding organization engaged in the domain of advanced Education Technology, based in a prime location of, Noida.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. Someone open to the challenge of developing, and launching new products for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities.
- Grow company revenues by Channel Developments.
- Responsible for achievement of quarterly, year-to-date, and annual sales goals/targets.
- Must be ready for instant phone presentations and to make remote presentations to all levels of management and technical professionals.
- Initiate proactive outbound follow up methods to lay the groundwork, develop the foundation to nurture prospects into opportunities overall.
2 Branding and PR
- Identify the decision maker and be comfortable calling and dealing with both business and technology executives and managers.
- Web Analytics - SEO, web metrics and analytics
- Experience in Email Campaigning, social media campaigns.
- Managing online brand identity.
3 Market Research & Strategizing
- Modeling strategies for lead generation and marketing e-learning solutions for Indian and foreign customers/clients.
- Develop business sales plans, models and strategies.
- Develop & enhance sales policies - pricing, forecasting, promotional activities etc. in accordance with sales objectives.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation - Identifying, designing, preparing and running online Digital Marketing campaigns and customer acquisition campaigns.
- Responsible for client retention policies
- Continuously identify potential clients through market research and build and maintain a healthy pipeline of potential sales opportunities to Enterprise Company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 5-6 years of experience in B2B IT (software sales) role.
- Experience in handling strategic partnerships with clients in the education industry.
- Prior experience of working in an IT organization of repute.
- Preferably an NCR candidate.
- Experience in selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and large enterprises.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Excellent business writing skills is a must.
- Willing to work additional hours based on business needs.
Must have own vehicle -Travel is a constant requisite.
Job Type: Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.