Radical Books - Content Developer (1-5 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create high-quality content for K-12 academic books.
- Write a storyboard outline and varied academic content for Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Research & collect information to improve the quality of the content.
- Design and develop appropriate academic interactive course-ware for the target audience.
- Adhere to the authenticity, quality standards & project timelines of products related to the subject.
- Ensure that storyboard content is technically accurate i.e it must be instructionally sound and must be in line with existing standards and guidelines.
- Conduct regular quality checks for developed modules to eliminate defects.
- Create instructor-led training material (ppts, student guides, instructor guides, exercises, exercise guides) from existing storyboards.
- Responsible for applying aesthetic and technical skills to all deliverables.
- 2+ years of experience in designing creative academic materials that both engage and educate in the K-10 domain.
- 2+ years of experience in designing instructional modules on various subjects for children ranging from 2 to 15 years of age.
- Subject matter expertise in Science.
- Should have a considerable understanding of Bloom's Taxonomy and other learning theories.
- Knowledge of the following applications is important: Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiastic and a self-driven person.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, exceptional attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Minimum Qualification - Graduate from a relevant stream from an institute of repute.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Freshers with exceptional writing skills and relevant educational background are welcome to apply.
- We are looking for creative writers/content developers who can bring innovative ideas to the academic content for learning.
Job Type: Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.