HR Executive at Raam Group
Views:10 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Raam Group - Management Trainee - Sales - Auto/Auto Ancillary Vertical (2-4 yrs)
Role : Management Trainee
Location : Hyderabad
Education : MBA / Any degree
Experience : 2+ Years
Brand : Group Level ( 2,500 employees )
Job Description :
- A very challenging management role shadowing a business head.
- Getting mentored by respective functional managers as your operational coach. performance. Primarily this will involve a combination of assignments involving core sales, decision-making, Human Resources, crisis resolution and solving.
- Experiencing the products and services through managerial training and field operations. - Rotational program with extensive practical and proactive business experience into operations and analytics.
- This is a challenging job in a high-pressure work environment. The company has a performance-driven and open feedback culture and it functions as a start-up.
Ideal Candidate :
- Who sees challenges as opportunities
- Who is logical and analytical in approach
- Has resilience to withstand pressure and deliver results
- Who is flexible
- Who is ethical with strong integrity
- Has strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and excellent communication.
- Assisting in developing business strategies and plans to meet revenue targets both in sales and service functions.
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to identify areas of improvement and increase the bottom line.
- Oversee all operations and business activities like marketing strategies, compensation structures, collaborations to grow business etc. to achieve the desired results.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
Working terms :
- Timings: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday - Saturday
- Flexibility to travel