HR Executive at Raam Group
Views:760 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Raam Group - Business Associate - Sales (0-6 yrs)
Raam Group is building a platform to create next wave of leaders. As part of 2000Cr organization you will learn what goes into managing a multi-million dollar business. You will be part of Raam Group's journey to achieve 2500Cr turnover by 2021. Raam Group is planning this growth by expanding in auto-retail, real estate, construction, and consumer retail sectors. We are proud channel partners for Mercedes-Benz, MG Motors, Hyundai, Tata, Honda, Hero, Titan, Fastrack, Prestige, Bata, and more.
- In this environment, every day is different with new challenges to cross. You- ll be given real responsibility - and be expected to own it. We will empower you to explore and thrive. Our promote- from-within culture enables you to have many unique careers all within the group companies. You just need to take the leap.
- Business Associates undergo first 12 to 18 months through retail sales function. Additional cross- functional stints will be allowed in operations and strategy based on performance.
- Primarily this will involve a combination of assignments involving core sales, decision-making, crisis resolution and problem-solving.
- Depending on your strengths and knowledge, Raam Group will give you an opportunity in Operations, Sales and Marketing over a period of time.
- You need to have tremendous commitment and a leadership drive to succeed and thrive in this role.
- We expect you to understand the vision to make it big and take the group to the next level. You need to live the dream!
What we offer you :
- A very challenging leadership role shadowing a business head.
- Working in a startup like atmosphere with high levels of intellectual rigor.
- Getting mentored and groomed by respective functional/vertical managers as your operational coach.
- Experiencing the products and services through site visits,managerial training,and field operations.
- Rotational program with extensive practical and proactive business experience into operations and analytics.
Looking for Candidates :
- Who see challenges as opportunities
- With a Positive attitude.
- Who have a Logical and Analytical approach
- Who believe in Intelligence as well as Hard work.
- With resilience to withstand pressure and deliver
- With Flexibility in terms of hours of work
Eligibility : Any Graduate Student (All branches/specializations)
Experience : 0 to 6 years
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : - 600,000.00 to - 2,500,000.00 /year