QuitSure - Director - Digital Marketing (3-10 yrs)
Who We Are :
QuitSure, a digital therapeutic, is the no.1 growing quit smoking app in the world. It is also one of the most effective and innovative quit-smoking programs in the market today. We are founded by alumni of IIT, IIM, and Stanford University. Our mission is to get 1 million smokers smoke-free in the next one year. Do take a look at our website: https://www.quitsure.app to learn more about what we do and how it works. We are well funded, and based in Mumbai.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background):
- We are looking for a marketing professional to manage various marketing channels for us. In this role, you will closely work with founders and the marketing team to execute the marketing campaigns. You will devise, implement, and execute initiatives and strategies to grow our brand's market share and customer base.
- The role will require you to be innovative, passionate about startups, and an expert at executing strategies for business growth.
- Managing various digital marketing channels such as Youtube, Quora, Reddit, PR, linkedin, influencer marketing, blogs, SEO, Whatsapp, Email marketing etc.
- Managing a team of content writers, video editors, graphic designers, social media executives to produce high quality marketing content
- Devise strategies to support the rapid scaling up of the business
- Excellent written communication skills
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a related role and in the startup space
- Experience in managing a team of minimum 4 full time employees
- A proven track record of managing marketing channels such as Youtube, Quora, Reddit, affiliate marketing, PR, linkedin, influencer marketing, blogs, SEO, Whatsapp, Email marketing etc.
- Understanding of some analytics tools such as google analytics
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset
- Self-motivated and passionate about startups
- Experience in content creation and collaboration with influencers or other brands
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.