QuitSure - Chief Marketing Officer (5-10 yrs)
Who We Are:
- QuitSure, a digital therapeutic, is the no.1 quit smoking app in the world. It is also one of the most effective and innovative quit-smoking programs in the market today. We are founded by alumni of IIT, IIM, and Stanford University. Our mission is to get 1 million smokers smoke-free in the next one year. Do take a look at our website: https://www.quitsure.app to learn more about what we do and how it works. We are well funded, and based in Mumbai. We are also sharing a brief presentation to give you an overview about QuitSure. Please click on the link below to know more about us.
Who could you be? (Experience and Background) :
- We are looking for a marketing professional to manage various marketing channels for us. In this role, you will closely work with founders and the marketing team to execute the marketing campaigns. You will devise, implement, and execute initiatives and strategies to grow our brand's market share and customer base.
- The role will require you to be innovative, passionate about startups, and an expert at executing strategies for business growth.
- The role would be 50% team management + 50% individual contribution.
- You will be managing ALL marketing activities for QuitSure - end to end.
- Managing various digital marketing channels such as Social media, YouTube, Quora, Reddit, PR, LinkedIn, influencer marketing, blogs, SEO, WhatsApp , Email marketing etc.
- Managing brand partnerships and marketing communications
- Managing a team of content writers, video editors, graphic designers, social media executives to produce high quality marketing content
- Devise strategies to support the rapid scaling up of the business
- Analyze and interpret market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activities to adapt strategies accordingly.
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive business growth.
- Self-motivated and passionate about startups. Expect 60 hours work week.
- Has worked in a remote setting (It's work from home!)
- Excellent attention to details and quality.
- Startup mindset- Result oriented. (Write a blog article yourself if required.)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in 360 degree marketing
- Ability to work independently as an individual contributor, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in team management and development.
- In depth understanding of analytics tools such as google analytics, fb ad manager
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset
- Excellent understanding of content marketing
- Compensation will be competitive, commensurate with your experience. Looking forward to connecting with you. Hope you are excited about being part of this high-impact organization.
- Once again, to apply for this role, fill out the form