Recruiter at Quintype Technologies
Views:208 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Quintype - Product Support/Customer Support Role (3-6 yrs)
Job Description - Customer support
- Customer Support Agents will be the first point of contact for troubleshooting and escalation of technical issues.
- Great support agents are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and excellent with communication.
- Support Agents need to have an ear for feedback and an eye to observe patterns.
- Along with good communication skills, an agent must have an analytical bent of mind; problem-solving should be second nature.
- Being the face of the company, the support agent is expected to adhere to high service standards and advocate for the client when necessary.
- From a technical standpoint, experience with Ticket management tools such as Zendesk/Freshdesk is a plus. Familiarity with JIRA, Trello, and GitHub is also a bonus.
- We are looking for candidates who have experience with Email and Chat support (only email support is also fine) in a B2B business environment.
- Candidates with a pure voice process/call center background may not be considered.
Requirements in a nutshell :
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative for a Software Product or SAAS (software as a service) product support. At least above 3 years of experience from B2B background (L2A/L1C/L2B)
- Strong email/business communication skills. Troubleshoot or escalate technical issues encountered by our customers and follow-up accordingly
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with all internal/external stakeholders from Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Engagement. Must work with internal teams to ensure notification/action and resolution of client issues are happening based on SLA.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Available to work different shifts (most likely a night shift)
- Rotational shift with the flexibility to working during the weekend.
Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies