HR at Quince Market Insights
Views:159 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Quince Market Insights - Executive - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
Business Development Executive
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their business requirements,offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans .