Business Development Lead at QuickSell Inc
Views:41 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
QuickSell - Inside Sales Representative (0-3 yrs)
Inside Senior Sales Representative
- QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience. We provide technological infrastructure for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who use their phones can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintain their own e-commerce stores.
- With the Coronavirus pandemic taking its toll all over the world, and social distancing measures being adopted, more and more merchants are turning their attention to online means of conducting business and interacting with customers. With this new wave of rapid digitization, QuickSell has grown 4x in the last few months and we are seeing continuous growth on a daily basis. More and more merchants all over the world are realizing that digital is the way of the future, and thus leveraging the QuickSell app to digitally showcase their product catalogs to customers and other stakeholders.
Warning : We are currently experiencing a high in-bound lead volume from all over the world due to COVID. Apply at your own risk! If you think you're not built for high velocity/high volume sales, stop reading now.
1) Strong prior experience in sales is a must. If you've done a couple of years of consultative software selling you would be a great fit.
2) You will be responsible for aggressively calling up sales prospects from a huge list of pre-qualified inbound leads that come in every day.
3) You need to know the QuickSell product in-and-out, gain a very deep understanding of our business, our customers' business as well as our competitors' businesses! Basically the entire landscape.
4) You should like talking to people. There is no hard selling in this job. Your role is to come across as smart and friendly to merchants so that they can trust you to help them achieve their business goals. Consultative selling.
5) More than above average communication skills are a must. Without this, it will be difficult to communicate our value proposition with clarity.
6) You should be techno-savvy and should be able to figure out your way around technology yourself. If you feel that technology is something that you just "get", and your passionate about it - then this role is for you.
7) We're looking for super smart people who can come in and join our core team, help us build processes, and scale the sales org rapidly.