QuickSell - Customer Success Specialist (1-4 yrs)
QuickSell is revolutionising the way small enterprises interact and deal with their customers and clients on a daily basis. Using our intelligent plug and play cloud-based solution, QuickSell is already helping 300,000 + small businesses work faster and smarter towards achieving their targets.Over 5 crore businesses in India & globally are now looking towards SaaS-based solutions to make their systems more efficient and effective. The opportunity for QuickSell is massive and we are growing bigger every day! Supported and backed by investors from Silicon Valley, California - USA, we are now poised for exponential growth and expansion. Being a part of our fast growing startup - you will have a chance to learn how the software-as-a-service(SaaS) business works and will have a chance to interact and influence different functions inside a company like product development, engineering, sales, marketing, and design!
For more, check out our website : www.quicksell.co
Position : Customer Success Specialist
Level : Executive
Location : Marine Drive, Mumbai
Experience: Fresher - 2 years
Job Role :
As a Customer Success Specialist, your one and only goal is to help potential and existing customers(local and international) achieve success using our platform! You will have an opportunity and will be involved in various activities starting from initial contact with the customer right upto the point a customer becomes engaged with our platform. This role does not involve cold calling or cold visiting clients. You will be making a warm contact with customers as they have already registered on our platform and are partially aware of what QuickSell is.
1. You will be the first touch point of inbound leads who are downloading the QuickSell app.
2. You will be responsible for qualifying the incoming leads and segmenting them into the right funnel based on their business profile.
3. Lead on-boarding & engagement - As the first touch point of the customer, you will also be responsible for helping potential customers get on-boarded onto our platform and ensure that their initial support queries are met. This involves gaining a deep understanding of the customers needs and proposing a solution to them keeping QuickSell as a focus.
4. Lead closure - Once the lead is ready to be closed, you will be responsible for giving the final demo and help bring the deal to a close.
5. Retention and success - Making sure that customers are actively using our platform on an ongoing basis and proactively take action to re-engage with customers in a timely fashion.
Key Skills :
1.Excellent communication & interpersonal skills in English
2. Should have a basic understanding of Sales & BD
3. Should be technically savvy to understand and explain the technical terms as & when required
4. Excellent communication and rapport building skills
5. Preferable - an experience with working in an IT/ITES/Internet company
6. Basic understanding & know how of commonly used apps
7. Ability and willingness to quickly learn new skills